Semantic Web Design Patterns
Semantic Web design patterns give you recipes and best practices for how to apply Semantic Web technologies to address typical scenarios that come up when modeling data and building applications. These design patterns provide invaluable guidance in how to make good decisions when developing with Semantic Web technologies.
Before you begin these lessons, you should complete the Semantic University RDF tutorials.
- Semantic Web Design Patterns — an introduction to Semantic Web design patterns.
- Identifier Design Patterns — design patterns for creating URIs, a topic at the heart of any Semantic Web application.
- Modeling Patterns — patterns for creating data models and ontologies in semantic applications.
- Data Management Design Patterns — practical patterns for data management in semantic applications.
- Data Publishing Design Patterns — practical patterns for data publishing in semantic applications.
- Application Design Patterns — patterns for building RDF-based applications with data coming from multiple, unpredictable sources.