Semantic Technologies Applied
This series of lessons helps define what types of use cases benefit from the use of semantics and includes many examples of real-world use cases to underscore the key points.
- What Makes a Good Semantic Web Application? - people have used semantic technologies for lots of things, but not all of them are appropriate. What are the key characteristics of a use case that can benefit from semantics?
- Applying the Semantic Web - Two Camps - there are two primary kinds of Semantic Web practitioners in the world. Understanding this can help you understand blogs and literature outside of Semantic University.
- Example Semantic Web Applications - real-world use cases.
- Semantic Web on the Web - applying Semantic Web technologies towards their original goal: the World Wide Web.
- Semantic Web in the Enterprise - applying Semantic Web technologies to enterprise use cases behind the firewall.